Flat Conveyor Belt
- Endless quite running without any noise pulses
- Endless Precision adaptability
- Flat Belt Applications:
- 90 degree turn drives
- Cross belt drives
- Multi-Shaft Drives
- Spindle Drives
- Printing Machines, Copiers and Scanners
- Cash dispensing and Ticket issuing machines
- Paper and Cardboard processing units
- Automatic packaging machines, Transfer stations
Delivery Programme :
- PU Types
- RUBBER Types
- FX/SI/PC Types
Available Range of Truly Endless Transmission belts are as follows:
Popular Belt Types are:
- NE 22. Universal application as drive belt. Carcass made from polyester with Neoprene coating on both sides, thickness 1.4mm.
- PU 11 Yellow. Universal application as flexible drive or conveyor belt. Carcass made from polyester with yellow PU coating on one side. Belt thickness 1.0mm-10mm.
- PU 12 Yellow. Universal application as drive. Carcass made from polyester with yellow PU-coating on one side. Belt thickness 1.5mm-10mm.